Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, October 27, 2003

Week so far

Gonna try a slightly different format starting today. This blogger is called "Words, Weights, Whatever".


Words:
Gonna start writing again as I prep up for NaNoWriMo starting this Saturday.

Ms Viehl posted an interesting proposition. I'm going to give is some consideration.


Weights:
Start my workouts again.


Whatever:
Spouse:
R.'s on-call all week and will have to stay at mother's residence in the San Fernando Valley. I'll drive up and visit over the weekend. Concerned, obviously, due to the Ventura fires up there.

Employee:
Return to work today. Ugh. More on that issue later.

Son:
Sibling said Mom hasn't heard from me in a while. I'll give a call tonight.

Personal:
Gotta plan this week and next week's schedule. Oh! Incorporate ideas of future vacations into my PDA. Can't believe there are so many Halloween-related events in October. We've discussed increased vacation in the month to two weeks. I can see each day to be filled. Cool!

Bills to pay. Enough said.

Entrepreneur:
Lots of stuff to mail out this week. Unfortunately, none make money. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?