Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, November 10, 2003

While I can still type....

Taking meds to reduce the swelling in my arm. While it works (for the most part), some highlights over the weekend:

Saturday

Saw Brother Bear. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Got paged. Irritating. Who actually works in corps during the weekends? But I was able to test my access to work's e-mail system for the first time. It worked!

(There was an interesting side-effect from the page. My spouse agreed to my earlier suggestion to get Wi-Fi on my laptop. Now.)

Sunday

Skipped my favorite cardio class again.

Drove down to Mysterious Galaxy. Met the author David Brin who signed my rpg supplement. Cool!

Obviously--though I planned it--I did no writing during the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?