Words, Weights, Whatever

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Latest and greatest...

Been gone a while for reasons that will be articulated in the next few entries.


Words

Progress on my current work-in-progress (WIP), Pyrrhic Price. Trying something a little different here. At ConDor, author and this year's Grandmaster of SF/F Robert Silverberg answered a question on his writing habits. I decided to try his habit and formulated the beginning and endings of my WIP. Not difficult since I pretty much figured them out already. For the midle, though, I'm trying something a little different. Instead of breaking down the WIP into chapters, I'm just writing out scenes. While most follow the previous, some don't and I'm working on linking them together. Got thirty so far. Very pleased.

Just finished the book, Forbidden Magic, by Angus Wells. It's the first of this trilogy, the God Wars. Review to follow.


Weights
Cardio only. Diet's been fluctuating betweening eathing healthy and nothing but junk. My bad and my responsibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?