Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, October 27, 2003

Day so far....


Words:
Currently scheduled for tonight around 2100.

Weights:
None this afternoon. Cardio tonight instead.

Whatever:

Personal:
Bills. Ugh. Enough said. And an hour lunch is definitly not long enough to pay bills. Maybe tonight?

Employee:
Well, I'm still employed. Feedback on the handbook was, overall, positive. And I don't feel as tense about the job as I did when I left on vacation a couple of weeks ago.

Also not on-call for the rest of the week. However, that means two weeks of on-call in November. No big.

Spouse:
Good news and bad news:

Good: Not on-call for the week. Yeah! Though it really sucks we didn't find out until this morning. All that prep work this morning down the drain.

Bad: The Ventura fire is within two miles of R.'s workplace. Yikes! I honestly hope they close the clinic for the rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?