Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Day so far....

Overall, not too shabby of a day. Work kept me quite busy during the morning from when I walked through the door until I left for lunch as I processed several of the hardest requests.

Ah, yes, lunch. I originally planned to work out this afternoon. Because I rushed out this morning, I forgot my workout clothes. Thus, eating out twice today: lunchtime and din-din with a friend after work. If I make it to The Center tonight, I'll have to bow out to any suggestions for a late-night snack.

Hmmm. I wish there was a decent cardio class tomorrow. Oh! I'm working tomorrow from 0700-1700. I can easily make the interval step class down in the Lake Forest gym. Will have to check to see what R.'s doing that evening, though, since it's the weekly half-day.

Just spoke with Clarkest. He's got a new cell. Yeah! Now I can barrage him with calls and text messages. Hehehehe....

Sigh. Still have so many projects due by month's end. And next month. Yikes! We're going to have to talk. Hmmm. Maybe I'll draw up a list. Oh! And to make it simple, I'll put options to check off :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?