Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, November 03, 2003

Rough day

Whatever
Employee

The morning started rough. I was definitely more sensitive to my co-workers mood. My jaw aches from clutching so much. Unfortunately, this feeling is nothing new. I constantly complained about this anxiety while we were in San Fran. I think, though, I know more of its source: lack of sleep. I'm going to monitor myself this week to see if I'm correct with my hypothesis. Objectively, work was actually slow today.


Personal:
I actually accomplished a lot this morning. Scheduled to sign the papers for the equity line of credit this weekend. Yeah! Now if I can just get some callbacks....


Fitness:
Because of the day, I'm hitting the gym at night. I don't care if it affects my NaNo goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?