Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, January 19, 2004

Today so far...

Words
Schedule writing sessions this week. Though plotting is not done, I've got the intro of all the main characters (MC) and their plots complete. I'm trying to schedule time to work on the body and conclusion in later sessions. Hmmm. Before or after the daily wordcount?

Weights
I've gained weight. Pants I bought after my major weight loss a few years ago are now too tight. Not good. I wanted to hit cardio starting today but I'm debating since I still have a lingering cough. DEFINITELY no weight-lifting until the cough is gone. (You really don't want to be benching pressing or doing squats and sudden break into frenzied coughing.) I'll make the decision tonight.

Whatever
I have LOTS of stuff to do this week. Here's a partial list (primarily for me as a reminder):

Check PO box.
Review all mail still in car.
Pay bills.
Clothes to drycleaners.
Toss out trash.
Finalize gifts for family.
Open another checking account.
Food shop.
Pick up antibiotics and asthma meds.
Check oil for cars.
Reply to party invites.
Review books for Vision (due February).
Write articles for Vision (due February).
Pick up comic books.
Notify bank wanting to split home loan and pay twice a month.
Install new Quickbooks Pro.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?