Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, January 19, 2004

Weekend

Whatever
Saturday I woke around 11:00 A.M.. R. was on-call Friday night and wasn't able to get any true sleep until 7:00 A.M. Saturday morn. I surfed the Internet, read, surfed the Internet, etc. in that order as I waited for the coffee to jumpstart my brain.

The only real noteworthy events that day was driving up to Game Castle and purchasing a few new rpg supps. Gehenna, especially, was good. When R. got home, we watched Naruto. That's also when we received the call from my dad about my mom. After the call, we ate at one of our favorite restaurant (which was packed due to Monday's holiday), then came home and fell asleep.


Sunday we woke late. Watched more Naruto (can you tell what's our current favorite activity for the evenings?) then headed out to see the play, Pagent. Hmmm. What can I say except it was light fluff and "Ms" Deep South won it. Dinner at Cafe' D'toile followed by more episodes of Naruto. Oh! Call from my sister that mom was staying one more night at the hospital for more tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?