Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

The rest of Monday

Words
Ack. Best laid plans got wasted by naps and MTV. Actually, make that VH1. Really, it was trying to watch only one Slayers episode.

My bad.


Weights
Originally planned to hit the gym and resume weight-training. Changed my mind and did bills instead (see below). Excuses don't just apply to writing. Then I see one of my co-workers coming back from the gym all toned. We exchanged pleasantries while I'm seething against myself inside. Grrr.


Whatever
Completed most of my ToDo list. Mailed out bills, food shop, and picked up necessary meds. This included the necessary wrist brace. No, I don't need it but I've been feeling the twinges.

Happy dance for me! Now I need to start doing one hundred percent instead of seventy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?