Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, February 12, 2004

WWW

Words
Working on background stuff. Fun!

It's amazing the many people who are working with words. I have met so many screenwriters, poets, musicians, and writers just by announcing I'm working on a novel. What's great is we've all supported each other efforts.

Weights
Sad news. I've finally had to decide to drop my Thursday step class. The instructor has moved beyond teaching to dancing. When the class is not fun, not exercise, but escalating frustration, it's time to move on.
Hmmm. What will I substitute in that slot?

It's amazing how one's mood changes with hypoglycemia. Even a mild case makes me depressive: I hate everyone, including my spouse. Then a couple of glasses of orange juice and bam!, I'm rational again. Bad case are horrible: shakes, nausea, headaches, dizziness, altered mentality, etc. They require usually a candy bar or a tablespoon of honey. And one never forgets how one feels in these episodes. My spouse--who doesn't suffer from hypoglycemia--recognizes the mood and immediately gets the necessary "cure" while selectively forgetting anything I say while under the spell. Now that's love!

Whatever
Work's been busy. Eek!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?