Words, Weights, Whatever

Sunday, March 14, 2004

ConDor 2003

Whatever
We attended ConDor all three days: February 27th through the 29th.

Our biggest concern on Friday would be to receive out three day passes. Instructions stated we needed to pick them up certain times during the convention. Our fears were unfounded; once we directed to the right personnel, we received them.

I met an old friend of mine, Jeff-Jeff. I had hoped to find him: I lost contact months ago when his e-mail messages bounced and his phone numbers all disconnected. The meeting went warmly and he gave me his new e-mail address.

We attended the first of what would be many presentations. There we saw Robert Silverberg at what be one of many presentations. We checked out the art auction and I received instruction of how the role-playing (RPG) sessions worked. By the by, the latter were always busy.

We had dinner that night in San Diego. Tried out a new restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?