Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, April 16, 2004

Cautious yet hopful

Words
Session today. Gonna work on the last third of the outline.

Weights
Incredible. My depression cycles feel less intense and becoming more infrequent. I attribute the change to my diet: even the slight change (i.e., less coffee, less carbs, little more protein) has an effect. And the frequent naps assist as well.

Whatever
Interviewed with the client this afternoon. Amazing. And talk about coincidence. The client needs someone to document their help desk's procedures and I just quit working at a help desk and have plenty of experience as a technical writer. I'd be praying if I believed or had faith in higher powers. Must be good karma from my previous lives.

Well, we'll see what happens next week when the client makes the decision. I definitely will continue to look for more work. Hmmm. Maybe I should schedule to get some free training at one of the other agencies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?