Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, June 18, 2004

Plans go awry

Plans to work out, write, and housework fell to the side last night when R. called and said a warning light popped up on the dashboard. I brought the car to the garage this morning. We've encountered the issue in the past: deep in the bowels of the car, sensors are registering information incorrectly. I took the car back since we'll be using it over the weekend and repairs would take at least a couple of days. I've tentatively scheduled to bring it back to the garage next Tuesday.

While waiting at the garage, I finished the book, Touched by the Gods by Lawrence Watt-Evans. Review to follow.

I deposited R.'s paychecks in our account. Also garnered info about our line of credit. After retrieving the car, I picked up my paycheck, then my comic books. Lunched at Romano's, of course. Thoroughly full, I walked about the local Barnes and Nobles. They had Eberron! Yeah! I know one of the new books I'll be reading this weekend.

Picked up a few items for Father's Day. Napped at home before prepping up for our little out-of-town trip this weekend.

Another mixed day.

2 Comments:

  • No fair! I pre-ordered my copy of Eberron and still haven't gotten it! >:P

    By Blogger Marsheila (Marcy) Rockwell, at 10:33 AM  

  • I just ordered the Eberron Campaign guide (that's what you are talking about right?) I am thinking of writing a proposal for the open call, just for fun mostly. You?

    By Blogger Eolande, at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?