Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

WWW


Words
Haven't written anything of significance for a couple of months. No excuses: I've had time; I'm in great health (though on the tubby side); and have the resources (e.g., laptop with wireless access, laser printer, tons of how-to write books and mags, etc.)

Have scheduled blocks of writing time for the rest of the week. This Friday, especially, is open.


Weights
Weekend was the last hurrah for my "bad" eating habits (e.g., fettuccine alfredo with sausage, etc.) Worked out hard at cardio last night. Bagel with a dab of peanut butter this morn; salad for lunch. LOTS of fluid throughout the day and night. Fiber in the form of metamucil help in the surpressing my considerably stretched stomach. I'm slowly switching to more salads and soups in the evenings as well. Coffee--with its appetite suppressing abilities, is a given (though not too much.)

Trying to figure out where to incorporate weight training. Unfortunately the gym near my current assignment is 24 Hour Fitness (and I have a Bally Fitness membership.)


Whatever
During the time between jobs, I spent a lot of time doing houserepairs and housework. Same with working on our business. Trying to incorporate time for them now that I'm working full-time. I currently have every other Friday off which helps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?