Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, April 23, 2007

Weekend Words

Gamed Saturday. Mixed feelings about it. While I liked the role-playing aspects, I thought the GM focused on one to two players to the exclusion of the other players.

R. had to renew a license and was gone most of the day.

Sunday we finally, after weeks, had a chance to sleep in. After a nice Indian brunch, I test-drove a 2006 Acura RL. Oops. That was a big mistake. While the 2005 Acura TL felt more like a souped-up version of our Accord hybrid, the RL felt like the flagship it was. I was half-seriously picking it when I saw the RL had been moved from the lot over at Carmax: Yup: someone else was lookin' at it out in Ontario. While there's a chance they won't buy it (apparently they're looking for the Active Cruise Control and another feature), I have strong doubts: it's a good car at an unbeatable price.

But there's a chance. I'm already researching other RLs both here in SoCal and across the nation as well. And the TL wasn't a bad car. And there are plenty others: Cadillac STS, Infiniti M45, etc.

1 Comments:

  • What's your absolute favorite car right now? And, have you driven it yet??

    By Blogger Greg, at 4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?