Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Ack. Been gone a while.

Spouse is gone from Monday through next Tuesday. It's rough on both of us.

I've made a major decision in writing. Working on a new project. Realized the prior one was too big for me at the moment. I like the new one. We'll see, though: I may return to the prior one or work both of them.

Job's been going well. Can't believe it's only 10-15 minutes away. And working out during lunch has been nice. And, again, everyone seems nice to work with. None of that "weird, get away from my vibe" from anyone. Pretty much learned the basics of the job and product. Frustration is getting my fellows to sit down with me to document some of the procedures.

Working out. Wanna get a new (and considerably) smaller workout booklet that I can carry in my pocket during my routines. Working out my legs regularly for the first time in years. My calves do not appreciate it and are letting me know. Changing my cardio routine as well. Last night I attend my first step class at Tustin for the first time.

Seen friends a few times. Faciliated this month's rap. Need to give my family a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?