Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, July 16, 2003

I'm back.

Huh. Go away for a while, then suddenly rush back and start blogging. Human nature, eh?

Currently working a temp job. So far I like it: the duties are difficult and the position's close to home. In fact, the job's in my old stopping grounds at Huntington Beach. Within walking distance, for example, is the Sandcastle bookstore. We used to visit it infrequently; they had high (meaning on par) prices for their items. Last week I purchased a paperback, a sequel to the book, Another Day, Another Dungeon. I didn't even know there was a sequel. Coolness.

Read last month's Vision newsletter over at www.hollylisle.com. There's a cool interview with author Rosemary Edgehill at http://www.sff.net/people/eluki/index2.htp. I followed one of the links in the interview that lead to her various templates on her homepage. The Outline line rocked and I'm seriously considering giving it a go with my current work in progress (WIP).

Here's one of those outlines:
http://www.sff.net/people/eluki/write7.htm

Cool, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?