Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, July 21, 2003

Back.

So I don't forget what I do day by day (Alzheimers? Nah, WAY too young and none of the true symptoms...), I'm going to jot down my activities on this blogger. Thus, I'll know what to write in my various journals.

Weekend.

Drove down to San Diego Friday night. Arrived at the bed and breakfast (B&B) around midnight. Yeah! Hit the sheets real fast.
Line for Comic Con wasn't bad to enter. Rick still got a bad sunburn, though. Weather was hot and humid. Bad combo :( The food line, though, was extremely irritating.
We both spent time looking at various booths but not making any purchases. I could not find any rpg stores. Damn.

Dinner at the cajun restaurant in downtown. Hit all the used bookstores in Hillcrest. Collasped at home after washdown.

We arrived earlier on Sunday. Less people (thank the gods!) Found the major rpg store. Yeah! Bought stuff: small press comics, rpg (of course!) and miscellaneous. Took pics, too, but not even close to as many as I would like.

Left the Con early. Hit Mysterious Galaxy, then returned to Hillcrest for dinner. Walked that massive meal off, then chilled at the local Starbucks. Made it home before midnight.

Overall, an exhausting but fun weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?