Words, Weights, Whatever

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Changes:

Personal:
Not fearful connecting my laptop to the Internet, I worked on getting the machine up to snuff for the past couple of hours. E-mail's working; got protection software up; downloaded Inspiration for a trial run; and other little things. Oh: and I changed the name of my blogger from "Words and Weights" to "Words, Weights, Whatever." Why? The latter is for the "other" (but no less important) things in my life like my spouse, family, friends, and getting the house organized. (I'm debating about changing the URL from "joela.blogspot.com" to "wordsweightswhatever.blogspot.com as well. Hmmm. That could be a bit long. How about "www.blogspot.com"? Something for thought....

Spouse:
Watch the first episode of "Six Feet Under." Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?