Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Yesterday:

Personal:
Boy. My mood radically changes when I haven't for a while. Have to adjust that (without inflating myself.)

Watched a couple of episodes of Xena on my DVD player. Love the commentary stuff.


Spouse:
Watched more episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho(sp?) Though great, they're sad, dealing with the origins of Kurama (the black-haired one).


Entrepreneur:
Frustrating. Call again from WF CC. We're now debating if we want to continue with the card.


Writer:
Reading entries on both Evolution and Forward Motion. Interesting about the lingering effects of that "incident" months ago. Especially interesting to read is its effects on the founder (and still owner?) of the site. She feels she can't return without causing trauma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?