Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, September 22, 2003

Today so far....

Fitness:
Hit the gym this afternoon. Shoulders. Three exercises. I'm pleased :)

Hitting the gym again after work. Arms followed by cardio (step). Gonna try out those new shoes.


Employee:
Whew! Finally slowed down. Worked on docs.


Personal:
Lots of stuff to do this week, many of which have deadlines. Still suffering doubts about Magic Mountain this Friday. Will discuss with R. How about a day/night trip to San Diego instead?


Son:
Parents called yesterday as we were heading out to din-din. Mom just hung up on me when I told her. Weird. Instant anger and irritation told me she's playing those stupid attention games again. Sigh. I don't know which is worse: that she did it or that I nearly fell for them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?