Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

TTT: this, that, tonight....

Words

No writing tonight. Very tired from yesterday. Planning to write before going to work in the morning and tomorrow evening. At my current rate of two pages per hour, I should be able to generate 2000 words by midnight Wednesday. Just have to close the office door.


Weights

I'm calling the doctor tomorrow morning and scheduling an appointment asap. Nothing fatal but I want the issue taken care of before week's end.


Whatever

Interesting link. A man after my own heart: RPGs to read

Saw my friends tonight. They inspire me with all the books they read. I'm now debating which book to began after I finish Worldmenders. Maybe a fantasy? How about either historical fiction or mystery?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?