Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

WWW

Words
None tonight except this blogger entry.
Oh! Want to put down what books I have read recently and currently reading. Finished Worldmenders by Biggle, Jr. yesterday. Currently reading the Gates of Hell and Silver Drums.


Weights
Cardio. Went to the Lake Forest Bally. Not bad. Will need risers the next time I go, though.

Oh! The tendonitis is gone. Also, I think I know what caused it.


Whatever
Work was okay today. Still debating to seriously look for new job.
Visited Clark tonight. Greg couldn't make it. Something to do about his honey.
Clark and I grabbed din-din afterwards. It's been a while since we had a chance to chat together. Talk revolved around books and political issues (which is something I rarely discuss). And family. Good conversation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?