Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Update on Monday

Words
I'm sick. (See below for details.) Unlike a lot of writers who would view such an...opportunity...to put in a few words, I rested all day. It's pretty hard to concentrate when you're trying to draw breath.

However, I did make the attempt and generated a few new chapters in the outline. This will develop my "professional" muscles when I'm published and have a major deadline looming in a few weeks and I can't let such a thing as a cold get in the way.

Weights
The cold's turned worse. It's gone south and is affecting my asthma something fierce. Ugh!

Whatever
I have a cold. And talk about coincidence. I drove to work yesterday. When I told my boss I've been sick since last week, she said to get out; too many folks--including herself--are still recovering and can't afford to get sick again. I protested but confirmed with R. that I'm contagious. Reluctantly, I left.

Good timing. Later that evening the cold had traveled down my lungs making me cough (and really infectious). I rested all day, napping frequently and using my asthma inhalers frequently. (Yes, I'm familar all too well with the side-effects.) Between the periods of unconsciousness, I've slept and watched TV. I tried some writing but the actions triggered my asthma attacks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?