Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Yesterday

Write
You've got to be kidding (see below).

Weights
After much debating throughout the day, I attended a cardio class (step) last night after work. Yikes! Fortunately I knew the routine. Unfortunately, the instructor jacked up the intensity and length of the class. I stopped several times to catch my breath. I hate having been sick!

Still shifting my eating habits. Virtually no carbs after 1800 last night. All were "wet" carbs: Gatorade and Silk chocolate soy drink. Both were fluids and were cold. I actually developed one of those "cold" headaches I sometimes would get when I used to eat ice cream.

Whatever
After workout I did some light food shopping and picked up prescriptions at the pharmacy. Watched Naruto for the rest of the evening. Damn that anime is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?