Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, January 15, 2004

Yesterday's WWW

Words
When I returned to work yesterday, I was told the handbook I've been working on is being edited by no less than two department heads and the director. Whoa! And it's still the rough draft.

I'll find out what everyone thinks early next week.

No work on my WIP. Quality time, instead, with spouse (see Whatever below.)

Weights
Felt much better yesterday. Still coughing, though, which will probably persist for a couple of weeks. I can't wait to get back to the gym.

Didn't eat out for lunch yesterday. One step to regaining control of my (increasing) weight. Dinner, though, was carb-heaven.

Whatever
Quality time with spouse. Dinner out and watched anime. Oh! Got a message from my mum. She had atrial fib last week. Ugh. She's okay but this may be a harbinger of things to come. I hope she truly follows up in getting her health back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?