Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, February 06, 2004

WWW

Some updates....


Words
I'm trying to figure out the best method to get back into writing. Start a new project? Or continue with my current one? If the latter, shall I reread everything I've written so far? Note I didn't mention any editing. Or just move on to the next chapter? I have a rough outline so that option is not difficult.
And outlines bring another option. Should I try to flesh out the outline more before continuing with the first draft? Or....

So many options!


I've dropped Bridge of Valor for some time. Ditto with some other books. I'm frustrated I can't seem to finish books unless they really interesting me. I've got to figure out something; I long ago discovered my writing comes to a grinding halt unless I'm readint concurrently.



Weights
I've received some good signs regarding my eating habits. One, I get major stomach aches when I try to eat anything too greasy. That's good for my cholesterol (both overall and the "good" HDL ones.)

I've also figured out why one of my pants doesn't fit. It just shrunk more so than my other, similar, pants. Whew!



Whatever
Car's back after over three grand in expenses. There seems to be a second cold wave emerging (and I'm not talking about weather here, achoo!) Still lots of housework. And daylight is lasting longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?