Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, February 02, 2004

Back in the groove


Words
Regarding Giving up on publishing.

For those who took the time to comment about the entry, my thanks. I'm...over...the impulse feeling and am resuming my writing, with your words (and my spouse unwavering support) a nice slap in the face :-)

Weights
Lost 2.5 pounds since the 19th. Hitting the weights again this week. Yeah!
More important, though, I'm again changing my diet. Moving fried foods, fatty stuff, and other tasty but not so healthy items more towards the weekends (my "cheat" days). LOTs more soups, TV dinners (the good kinds) and LOTS of water during the weekdays. Note that I tend to eat less anyway since I have less time due to writing, workouts, and housework during that time (not to mention sleep.)

Whatever
Mom's out of the hospital. While she's doing fine, I hope she's beginning to realize the gravity of her situation and make the necessary changes to avoid the heart probs in the future.

My car's out of the shop. Unfortunately, my spouse's vehicle didn't pass the smog test. We hope it'll be finished by mid-week. In the meantime, I'm driving one of those monstrous SUV/truck. Yow! Hate it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?