Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Tuesday

Words
Productive yesterday. One of the major subplots literally came together between watching VH1 100 Hotties (again) and CNN. Mute button is your friend!


Weights
Weighed myself on Monday after cardio. The "one massive meal" each weekend day had an effect: I lost a pound. That or I lost more than the usual amount of water. I have the depressing feeling it's the latter.


Whatever
Hmmm. Interesting. I'm fighting feelings of anxiety and depression. I know the source and am giving seriously thought to job-hunting again.

Mom's doing fine though still weak. The physicians discovered she's actually fighting pneumonia; her heart's fine.

Sib's back at home with brand new baby. And up all night, of course, as the baby protested its new home (the crib).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?