Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Latest and greatest

From Tuesday

Words
Currently reading Ship of Magic by Hobb and Age of Chaos by Wylie. Debating if I want to start Elf Child by Pierce and Grave Peril by Butcher.

My own writing's currently slacked at the moment as we prep for the Festival of Books.

Weights
Eating lots of soup.

Did a lot of housework (see below) and the efforts seemed to have affected my lower back. No pain but twinges. Gotta hit the weights again!


Whatever
Spent at least six hours clearing my side of the bed. Yikes! I have at least five feet of stacked workout mags. And do I really have that many role-playing games (rpgs) and comic books? I easily have four stuffed plastic bags (the big ones) full of paper trash.

Got a call from one of my temp agencies. Unfortunately, no news about the jobs I was interested in. They offered a couple of other positions but a) I wasn't qualified (i.e., no Photoshop experience) or b) I can't work this weekend. I called a few friends of mine to see if they were interested in any of the positions but no bites.

Oh! Got a letter from my prior health insurer. Apparently I can assume coverage. I didn't know this was possible. Yeah!

Chatted with a goodly number of friends either on the phone or in the flesh. Sanity after working indoors all day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?