Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, April 29, 2004

WWW

Words
Worked on the Prologue today. Got half of it down. Very pleased. Should be able to finish tomorrow.

By the by, I'm wearing my wrist brace as a preventive measure.


Weights
My fault. Scheduled to attend at least two workout classes and attended neither. And lunch with my sister (see below) at Claim Jumper restaurant was...filling.


Whatever
Morning was spent reading way too much. Loved it!

Called a couple of agencies today. Followed up with a couple of jobs and the status of a third. Nothing yet.

Lunch with my sister. My nephew was quite active at the restaurant; he refused to sleep and, instead, looked around the world with those dark brown eyes.

Watched way too much television when I got home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?