Words, Weights, Whatever

Sunday, May 02, 2004

No sleep due to murderous ghosts, faeries, and the Fallen, oh my!

Words
Spent Friday writing. Well, make that trying. That's it: no more chatrooms until that day's session is done.

Saturday night through Sunday morning I read Grave Peril, Summer Knight, and Death Masks by Jim Butcher. How good did I find his series? I started at 1900 (Saturday) on Grave Peril and finished Death Masks Sunday morn at 0700. Review to follow.


Weights
Nada on Friday. Cardio Saturday morn.

Don't even ask about my diet prog. We're seriously looking at (lacto-ovo) vegetarianism.


Whatever
Paid bills Friday. Mailed out a customer's order.

Saturday. Mailed out a couple of book orders. Looked at 50" HDTVs Saturday and it looks likes we'll be buying one shortly. Sigh. Have to keep spouse happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?