Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

The Saturday/Sunday Summary

Chilled. That's one of my favorite words at the moment. (The others are too harsh for polite, Internet, society*. ) The word describes are our weekend.

On both days we woke up late, usually around 11:00 AM. I'd crawl over to my computer while R. propped up one of those bed pillows and start reading. I'd surf the World Wide Web (WWW) for a while, then come back to the bedroom and read a scene or chapter in a book. Or magazine. Or role-playing game. Or a comic book. I then go back to the computer. Finally one of us would say, "I'm hungry" and we'd start getting ready for the day.

"Breakfast" on Saturday was around 3:00 PM and 1:30 PM on Sunday. Or was it the other way around? We had a late start, regardless. We'd go to one of our favorite restaurants (and gorge) then walk (barely) around the nearest Barnes & Noble. We'd then return home and watch DVDs before returning to our computers.

R. tried to do some work on both days but could never access the workplace databases. IT's aware of the situation (even they can't ignore several dozen angry physicians, one of whom is the CEO) and working on it. Uh-huh.

I took a lot of naps. Oh! As can be seen in earlier entries, we received our new refridgerator. Still gotta deal with the water issue on it.

I did some housework on Sunday, putting dishes into the dishwasher and doing a load of clothing for this week. Overall, a weekend of chillin'.


*Yes, I'm being sarcastic.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?