Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Tuesday Tales

Slow day at work. I spent a lot of time surfing the Internet and reading blogs. The latter's quite fascinating: intermixed with the 'angst' posts, politics (mostly links) and gadgets (again, mostly links) are some bright, interesting gems. Some included:

    a bodybuilder who seems to enjoy showing off her strength on sexist men

    a married man secretly venting his lust for other men

    a man, his gf, and a dildo. (Enough said)

    erotica (badly written)

    guy lamenting the loss of his waterbed

    woman, newly divorced, and reveling in the fact

    a guy wanting...something (I couldn't tell from the posts)



After work I drove home and fell into a stupor in front of the HDTV. I spoke with R. briefly (who was driving to the hospital for an admission), then drove out to meet my friends G. and C.

We chatted amicably about a variety of subjects, mostly books. G.'s reading another esoteric classic while C. reading more mainstream. We joked, of course, as only guys can do about everything (e.g., puns, books, and--of course--other folks.)

Oh! I ordered a peach pie at the restaurant (see Forge.) I promptly devoured it when I got home after 11 PM. Probably one of the major reasons I didn't sleep well. But it was so tasty!

1 Comments:

  • Ah yes, pie in all its whipped-creamy-peachy-syrupy goodness. But, you ate "the whole" thing before gong to bed?! Those slices were huge!!

    By Blogger Greg, at 12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?