Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, July 08, 2004

What have I done?

First, I want to thank all those folks who replied to my request about multiple blogs. I successfully resisted the Create Blog function since then until I received my latest set of Xena DVDs a couple of days ago.

Oops.

I've been watching the episodes nearly non-stop. Ultimately, the combination of outrageous martial arts, silly escapades, high angst and low humor, finally jelled my already emptied mind. (You try surfing the Internet all day at work.) More seriously, I was reminded about my two personal goals in life: writing and fitness. I realized, after watching the episode, The Way, that I had lost my way in pursuing both goals.

But how is the creation of two blogs going to assist in achieving my goals? Check them out. The links can be found in my profile under Blogs.

2 Comments:

  • I think it's going to be a lot of work, maintaining 3 blogs. But I have faith in you. You can do it, Duffy Moon! (That's a very old "ABC Afterschool Special" reference.)

    By Blogger Greg, at 8:55 AM  

  • RE: Duffy Moon.
    Which episode?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?