Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, August 02, 2004

Comic Con 2004

continued.
Note that all images are found on the WWW and are the property of their owners.

We didn't attend Comic Con the whole day on Saturday. Instead, we visited bookstores: Prince and Pauper, Mysterious Galaxy, and others. Unfortunately we found few books despite intense searching. Then, on a whim, we decided to spend a few hours at Comic Con.

Oops.








We used to attend Comic Con only on the weekends and suddenly remembered why we had purchased the four day (pluse preview night) tickets. The convention center was hot, humid, and crowded. R. went to look for more cells (of course) while I browsed the independent comic publishers. While I took a fair amount of pics (to be posted later), I and many of the subject matters were very tired.







We had dinner in downtown. Afterwards, we stayed in the bed and breakfast to...read...for the rest of the evening.






To be continued...

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger SBB, at 12:37 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger SBB, at 12:37 PM  

  • I tried to delete one of the repeat comments, but it won't let me or I don't know how. It shows a trashcan icon, but when I click, it makes me sign in again and takes me to my blog. Does anyone know how to do that or can we delete comments?

    By Blogger SBB, at 12:44 PM  

  • Okay, I guess I deleted them both. I originally said, "Hey, you linked my blog! Thanks! Life is good."

    By Blogger SBB, at 12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?