Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, November 15, 2004

***Weekend Words***

The Spouse arrived home far earlier on Friday than I anticipated which was great. We spent the evening watching anime and reading.

I woke to burning eyes when I tried to put in my contacts in on Saturday morning. Thus, following The Spouse's sympathetic suggestion, I went back to sleep. Woke. Sleep. Woke. Sleep. Then I finally woke up and read, finishing several books.

I spent the bulk of Saturday writing (see the latest post in Way of the Writer) while TS was on-call. I wrote in the coffeeshop and learned a couple of things: people seem to be getting younger and while I can write with music in the background, lyrics are far worse than the Editor when I'm writing.

Sunday The Spouse and I saw our contractors to make some final decisions for the remodeling. I haven't paid that much money since paying for our cruise tickets to Africa. And this is only half! Ugh. We relaxed the rest of the evening with dinner and walking around Barnes and Noble (of course.)

2 Comments:

  • A cruise to Africa? That sounds like a terrific story! Where and when did you go?

    By Blogger SwanShadow, at 12:48 PM  

  • That does sound cool! Do you have pics?

    By Blogger SBB, at 8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?