Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

***Congradulations. You are the proud owners of....***


Newest addition to the family:


(Image was found on the Internet and all rights belong to its owner.)


We'll be picking up the car tonight. I'm already in the process of finding a new home for my Dodge Neon. The Spouse will be clearing out the Mazda 626 in preparation for my ownership.

Interesting. A couple of weeks ago I asked one of my co-workers' Magic Eight Ball if I'd have a new car by year's end. The answer: Definitely. Are coincidences amazing?

8 Comments:

  • Congratulations! Have you picked out a name? ;-)

    By Blogger Greg, at 9:10 AM  

  • Woohoo! Very cool!

    By Blogger SBB, at 9:24 AM  

  • i wanted one of these but they were sold out. we got a jetta instead.

    By Blogger No Milk Please, at 12:15 PM  

  • Congrats, Belated Merry Christmas, and Early Happy New Year to you! Mmmmm..the scent of a new car. Lucky you.

    By Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar, at 12:21 PM  

  • congrats! take me out on a drive pweeeeassseee!

    By Blogger Joe, at 11:50 AM  

  • That's so cool! I have hybrid-envy now ;-)

    Sandra

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:26 PM  

  • Whatta pretty car! I am thouroughly jealous! ;)

    By Blogger Jessica, at 6:25 PM  

  • Beautiful! I have hybrid-envy too! That will probably be my next car!

    By Blogger TK, at 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?