Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, September 22, 2005

***September is the New Year***

Wow. I received some shocking news about one of my friends on Tuesday. Our staircase is finally done and I'm for major change (again) as I rejoin the working world next week.

As I posted on Monday, change seems to be in the air for many people. Here's some going on's of some of those bloggers in my Blogrolling list:


51313 is busy with the Great Filing Project (GFP) in addition to his "regular" busy life.

Alex is embarking to attend university while refocusing his life from writing to, well, other things. (I know the feeling.)

ClingingVine has paid tribute to friends who have left the mortal coil. On happier news, his partner has finally accepted the cats.

Cosmoblog's dealing with frustration with lip balm. Kidding aside, he's still recouping from his Florida trip with more partying.

Life's dating. Worse, he decides to hide the details. (Bi@!#).

Me, My Muse is preggie with her first child. I don't even have to go into how that changes someone's life. I'm just doin' my best to avoid my sister's eye as she looks for babysisters.

No, Dirty Kitty's not only dealing with school as a teacher's assistant (TA) but is being reminded of certain paternal instincts long thought buried.

Synaptic has started volunteering at a local library. Personally, I think he's a masochist.

Things are finally calming down for Warm Cookies. Whew! She'd like a little boredom at the moment. Or a diamond ring.

Finally, Zionide's getting over the trauma of missing the Emmys. One word: TiVo.

6 Comments:

  • HAHAHA! Thanks for the plug Joel! Yeah, I'm still recuperating from the vacation :) LOL

    By Blogger GrooveTheory, at 6:21 PM  

  • ...while the rest of us merely languish in the land of the boring and unchanged. LOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 AM  

  • Well, hopefully I'll be holding my first child before too long. I'm really kind of ready to be done being preggie with it. :) Now I've got a really bad spoof of "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" stuck in my head. Great, thanks.

    By Blogger Kellie, at 7:33 AM  

  • I've never been one for diamonds and such. But I wouldn't mind a few days locked in a hotel room with my husband. ;)

    By Blogger Pua; Bakin' and Tendin' Bar, at 8:33 AM  

  • The GFP will never be done. That is my sad conclusion. I hope things are going well for you!

    By Blogger SBB, at 9:37 AM  

  • goodness, I miss a few erm... weeks.. and all this change!

    By Blogger Joe, at 7:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?