Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, October 14, 2005

Crossroads (Part II)

The job situation is just a symptom, though. I've realized for quite some time that I'm between two worlds: twenties and thirties.

I'm too old for the former. I feel it physically and mentally. And yet, while I'm in the latter age category, I still feel like I'm flubbing about the current of my life like, well, a twenty-year old. (I definitely don't feel like a teen. Despite my spouse's protestations and my friends' smirks, I don't always think about sex every other minute anymore. Honest.)

Huh. Funny. As I write this post, I feel much of my confusion draining away, leaving me feeling oddly...empty. But in a nice way, like a good fart.

Excuse me while I go to the restroom.

2 Comments:

  • hmmm.. does a good fart stink?

    By Blogger Joe, at 8:42 PM  

  • A defining a good fart should give you a good blog essay or two.:)

    By Blogger Leon, at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?