Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, August 28, 2006

Job change

Has it been more than 10 days since my last entry? It's funny. When I would cull blogs from my blogrolls, I'd remove those who haven't posted in at least a week. Shall I delete my blog?

As you can imagine, there have been changes in my life in the past near two weeks. First major piece of news is that I have a full-time, permanent job again. Yeah! The last time I had anything like that was back when I worked at Interpore Cross.

I'm role-playing again. Saturday I participated in my third Dungeons & Dragons (3.5 edition) game. Interesting, one of the players invited me to her upcoming campaign. Will I be able to juggle two games? I'm willing but I can already see there's going to be some negotiation with the spouse.

My sister's wedding is a little over two months away. In Hawaii. Yikes! I've secured the time off during the job negotiations but I need to get the reservations completed.

There's plenty of housework. And our recent remodel restart fell by the wayside. R.'s taking a long vacation so we'll see if we can jumpstart everything. My increased income will help.

Oh! Saw my niece and nephew a couple of weeks ago. They're growing like weeds. Eek! What next? My first gray hair?

Overall, I give life a B+.

1 Comments:

  • Thanks, Alex. Have a good trip. Support vibes always with you to come back in one piece.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?