Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, February 03, 2003

Oh! These are goodies:

> Axioms to Live or Die By...
> >
> > 1.) Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have
film.
> >
> > 2.) He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
> >
> > 3.) A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
> >
> > 4.) On the other hand, you have different fingers.
> >
> > 5.) Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
> >
> > 6.) Back up my hard drive? How do I put it in reverse?
> >
> > 7.) I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
> >
> > 8.) When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty.
> >
> > 9.) Seen it all, done it all, can't remember most of it.
> >
> > 10.) Those who live by the sword get shot by those who
don't.
> >
> > 11.) I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel
universe.
> >
> > 12.) He's not dead, he's electroencephalographically
challenged.
> >
> 13.) She's always late. Her ancestors arrived on the
Juneflower.
> 14.) You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say
will be
> > misquoted, then used against you.
> >
> > 15.) I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without
sponges.
> >
> > 16.) Honk if you love peace and quiet.
> >
> > 17.) Pardon my driving, I am reloading.
> >
> > 18.) Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it
remains so
> > popular?
> >
> > 19.) Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool
> >
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?