Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, August 21, 2003

Work was very busy yesterday morning. Didn't grab lunch until after 1300. Ate way too much.

Yeah! Able to make it to the coffeeshop to write around 1800. Actually quite busy. Fortunately I was able to snag my favorite spot. After warming up in my journal and updating an outline, I started my work in progress 2 (WIP2) tentatively titled "Dragon's Talon". Wrote over a page (250 words) in a little over an hour. Spent the rest of the writing session (total 90 minutes) working on WIP "Pyrrhic Price" before calling it a night.Overall, I'm very pleased.

Drove up to Game Castle in Fullerton. Got some good stuff to help with my writing.

Reading Fiona Patton's fourth novel, The Golden Sword. Looks good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?