Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, September 03, 2003

Today:

Interesting link:
http://www.authorsden.com/

Yesterday:

Personal:
Stopped by the coffeeshop on my way home. School's back!

Fitness:
Worked out yesterday for nearly two hours. Hit shoulders and arms. Followed by some intense cardio (step). So exhausted that I couldn't do any housework last night. We watched more episodes of Yu Yu Hakusho(sp?) Great show!

Writer:
Feeling a little saddened today. Feeling's related to what I learned over at Forward Motion. Apparenty I put more emotional investment into the website than I thought.

But I'm moving on. I found the other site and will be taking a look at it.

Employee:
Busy this morning. Also learning about the varied personalities and politics here. Fascinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?