Words, Weights, Whatever

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Yesterday.

Role

Personal: Reassessing my goals. Specifically, writing and fitness.

Spouse: Spouse is home again. Yeah! Had dinner at Romano's which--for me--is the second time that day. Quality of Service during dinner doesn't seem to be the same as last year. We got physical in the evening. Yes! :)

Son: Didn't call parents yesterday.

Sibling: Need to give them a call. (Have sent e-mail, though. Wonder why they haven't returned my messages.)

Writer: See Personal.

Fitness: Attended the Interval Step class down in LF yesterday. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Good cardio.

Housework: Bought some needed supplies after dinner.

Friend: Discussed issue about Friday with spouse.

Employee: The office is dead after 1600.

Entrepreneur: Waiting for partner to process credit card. Reminded me to check P.O. Box for a possible check.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?