Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Fun evening....

Words:
None.

Weights:
Cardio at 18:30. Good, solid, class. Oh! Instructor will be teaching "how to become an instructor" courses starting in November. Unfortunately I can't make it. But she'll be teaching another course later that month at another gym and a later time. I can make it to that course. I may attend. I've thought of becoming an instructor for some time.

Whatever:
Friends:
Visited friends at The Center. Had a good time discussing books. My friend Clark's willing to attend a booksigning next week. Thanks, Clark! Luv you :-)

Personal, sibling:
I sent e-mails to my sister, family friends, and ex-co-workers whom I thought may be in the fire zones. Hope they're alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?