Words, Weights, Whatever

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Thoughts for the day....

Personal:
Thoughts again about this job. Specifically, is this what I want to do to earn money?

Why am I disatisfied? Is it because I like a more fast-paced environment? I've been grinding teeth to the point where my jaw aches almost all the time. Not good.


Fitness:
I'm performing some of my shoulder exercises incorrectly. Specifically, the BB press. I'm going down too deep when I lower the bar, which has the result in building my back muscles. Since that's not the purpose of the workout, I need to stop halfway down.

I'm giving serious thought in changing my routine. I don't like the low-weight, high-rep routine. Virtually no mod in sculpting my bod. Maybe later after I put on some more muscle?


Employee:
We finally got creamer. Yeah!


Writer:
Reread the textbook, Technical Writing: Situations and Strategies. Not only did it help regarding my current project at work (department handbook) but gave some great suggestions for writing technique (invisible writing) and outlines. I especially loved the advice on "draft quickly". Basically, turn off that damned editor in one's mind. Apparently some things are universal in all types of writing :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?