Words, Weights, Whatever

Monday, September 29, 2003

Writing again....

Writing:
Decided I'm going to participate in the Nano event in, well, November. Just the thought of writing 50k words in a month is making me plan to "warm up" starting in October. Now I have to decide what shall be the ideas that I'll work on for October "practice" and the November NaNo. (One must start fresh for the contest.) Decisions, decisions....

Fitness:
Worked out today. Was able to do back and biceps. Haven't been able to do two muscle groups like that in a while.

Notice a couple of things. The Tustin gym's not crowded even at noon (unlike the now-closed Irvine branch) and I need to increase the weight for the bigger muscles. They're too light even for toning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?