Words, Weights, Whatever

Friday, January 23, 2004

Yesterday

Words
Made a major change in the blog. See the sidebar.

Weights
Foodwise, not good. I must have breakfast to avoid temptation.
Cardio workout today. Not good as well. The instructor has forgotten she's to instruct as well as lead the choreography. Plus it's getting way too crowded to exercise effectively. I'm giving serious thought of dropping the class for a while.

Oh! Forgot to mention. I gained weight in the latter part of last year. I'm currently 206 pounds. Not really bothered by the number but p.o.'d that some clothes--namely, pants--don't fit anymore. That's my gage that I've been slacken.

It's going to change. And I've been working on it since last week.

Whatever
Naruto rules!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?