Words, Weights, Whatever

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Whew!

Whatever
Currently taking a break from Naruto. Wow. What incredible anime. Ranks up there with Slayers (especially the second season) and Magic Knight Rayearth.

Busy, busy day. Network issued. Major probs with the telcos. Broadcasts and lots of them. New clients. Frayed a lot of people's nerves including my own. (Course, didn't help I was late to my regular meals today. So when that blood sugar drops, watch it....

However, we apparently had another record-breaking (read: money-making) session yesterday. I won't be surprised if we did well today.

Good news! My spouse has on-line access to work-related stuff. No more late nights and weekends up in the valley anymore. (Hmmm. Is this the good news of the week?)

Follow up on culling....

Removed several blogs from the sidebar. Now on the lookout for non-writing stuff. Again, this is your fault, Greg (LOL)! Looking for interesting (and updated!) blogs discussing fitness, comic books, and role-playing games (rpgs). If you know any, post in the Comments after this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Who links to me?